To book labs for events follow the following procedure.
- To book for any event you need to file a bug.
- State the event details in the mail - timing and a short description
- State the requirements - number of participants or any package installation
- Take key permission, prior to the event, for opening labs if booking period is beyond office hours
- For any other specific query, after filing a bug, come and meet us at the Sysads' room in the NSL.
Mostly the installations are straight forward like installing from repos.
In case of complicacy, you may seek help from sysads to know the steps.
Generally there will be one (or more) sysad responsible for the course. Please get in touch with the concerned person. Otherwise, if not pertaining to any particular course, it shall be good to file a bug. to set up a meeting or you may visit the Sysad office during office hours.